Thursday, May 25, 2006

Copy Cat

I thought I would have had a more compelling first post but, about one minute after securing the name "The Client Side" for this blog and feeling quite smug, I followed a link off Jaffe Juice and found The Third Way blog.

Description: "Straight talk on advertising from the client side". So much for my originality!

The Third Way seems to be a great resource, however, the focus here is a bit different. I'd attempt to explain it more right now, but I'll let subsequent posts tell the story.

If there are other client side blogs relating to marketing, new media, advertising, customer relationships and data driven communications send a comment and a link.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Michael Seaton said...

Thanks Ken. You have set the bar pretty high with One Degree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home