Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Client Side Podcast - Episode # 1 - And The New Blog

Ok , it's ready to go. Finally!

My new blog and inaugural podcast are up. You can find it here at TheClientSideblog

You can find the podcast via the tab at the top of the page.

The Blog is still a bit rough around the edges and I'll be working to sync up my last posts from here (blogger account) over to the new Movable Type account. So please bear with me as the transition will take a couple of more days to complete.

I've been told that starting a podcast is kind of like a talking horse. No one cares what the horse is saying, it is just amazing that it is talking. Shel Holtz told me that the first five podcasts anyone does will suck - the first few episodes will be far from stellar. I hope he was not 100% right and that I am a bit better than a horse. But that is for you to decide. I hope you will stick with me as I find my groove and woudl love your feedback.

Anyhow, here it is. On Episode #2 (hopefully out by next week) I will review how I produced it and why I believe in a bit of post editing is a good thing for my podcast.

Here are the shownotes for The Client Side - Episode #1:

0:00 - Intro to the show
0:30 - Why Start another Podcast?
2:45 - Articles reviewed - Theme of Marketing to Youth and Children
3:10 - Wal Mart - toyland
4:57 - Podcasting in Schools
6:02 - Warner Bros & Scooby-Doo
7:00 - Alliance Atlantis & The Hilarious House of Frightenstein
9:22 - MTV changes to psychographic advertising
10:27 - My Space audience is getting older
12:16 - Social Site usage drops off in September
13:08 - Adjusting The Pitch: How to get ahead in new media

17:30 - Podsafe Music Network song: Remember - Black Lab

CMA Word of Mouth Marketing Conference


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home