Monday, May 29, 2006

Useful Text

I came across this post from Rohit Bhargava on text messaging today and thought he listed a few interesting text message ideas geared to a better customer service experience.

Rohit stayed at the W New York Times Square and seemed to like how they used text messaging to enhance his stay.

I also stayed at the W New York Times Square a few weeks ago but don’t remember the text service being offered to me. Then again, I was not there on business. I was just another silly tourist, blinded by the lights and not paying attention to anything in particular. But, I would have liked to check it out.

Any other useful text message ideas you’d like to see?

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home