Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jaffe, Holtz, Hobson and Chapman - The Newest New Marketing Announcement

Breaking news:

Joseph Jaffe, Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson, CC. Chapman have joined forces to create a new company/agency/entity - not sure exaclty what to call and neither are they (and that is a good thing).

All of these gentlemen started doing mystery promos on their respective podcasts last Thursday - Across The Sound, For Immediate Release and Managing the Gray . Now the news has broken and you can take your pick of who's podcast you want to listen to about the annoucement. I'd suggest all as they are equally great.

Joseph Jaffe spoke about how this new powerhouse will rise to the occasion and bring new marketing to the boardroom with their collective expertise, a "mosaic mash-up" that I think will do some ultra-cool work for clients who get it. Jaffe said this is not "superficial understanding and execution" it is about "inventing the future".
Sounds great and I am looking forward to seeing them strut their collective stuff. I predict a Second Life presence for their first office location - hope I get an invite to the opening partay!


PS. Bryan Person of NuComm Road sniffed this one out - he's like Mom P.I. - actually Dad P.I. as he just had an annoucement of his own - the arrival of a new addition to the Person family. Congrats Bryper!

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobson, Holtz, Jaffe, Chapman, and a mysterious additional "Gang of Five." There's no doubt this crew is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to see their work in action.

Thanks for the congrats, Michael. My first newborn child - I'm so proud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home