Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Inside PR # 22 has a Client Side co-host this week

I had a wonderful opportunity to co-host Inside PR Episode #22 and the episode is now live.

Inside PR is a great home-grown Canadian podcast hosted by Terry Fallis and David Jones that discusses the evolving world of social media and communications on a weekly basis.

A few weeks back when I was on holiday, I received an email from Terry asking if I would like to co-host Inside PR. I jumped at the opportunity becasue I think they are great guys with a great podcast. It was a no-brainer.


I really enjoyed doing the show and want to thank Terry and David for allowing me to co-host. Maybe they'll ask me back one day!

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to listening. Up here in cottage country I can blackberry, but have no way of getting podcasts. Good thing for the old marriage actually :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home