Sunday, August 27, 2006

Join the Toronto Geek Dinner - TUESDAY NIGHT - AUG 29

Mitch Joel just sent me a note about a Geek Dinner in Toronto he is organizing on the spur of the moment.

Here the info from his blog at Twist Image just posted:

"Toronto Geek Dinner Set For Next Tuesday – Care To Join?

I have to be in Toronto on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. I was speaking to Michael Seaton over at The Client Side and Scotiabank, and we had discussed dinner on Tuesday night (August 29th, 2006). Then, it hit me: Geek Dinner.

Geek Dinner Toronto is set for Tuesday, August 29th, 2006 at 6:30 pm (location TBC – but we’re looking at a spot downtown – any suggestions?).

Let’s make this an amazing night of great conversation, laughs and good times (I’ll definitely be recording for Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast and, if you’re a Podcaster or Blogger, feel free to do the same).

Please let me know if you would like join us.

Each person will be responsible for their own bill (although, I'm sure some people will buy some rounds, etc...)

I hope to see you Tuesday night in Toronto"

We will both be posting details on the event location once numbers are know. Let Mitch know if you interested in joining us. Hope to see you there.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Michael Seaton said...

How about Beer Bistro on King?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home