Monday, August 21, 2006

Canadian Marketing Blog has a new look and new home



A project near and dear to my heart that I was very proud to be a part of helping to lead and launch recently was the Canadian Marketing Association Blog aka Canadian Marketing Blog. Launched around the same time that I began The Client Side, it was hosted at blogger as a temporary home.

That was then, this is now. Please take a look at the new Canadian Marketing Blog , I think it looks great and we are all proud of the final product.

Shout out to my partners-in-crime on this initiative: Sandra Singer of the CMA and, Mitch Joel of Twist Image (and the team at Twist Image who made it look so dang nice!).

I have to say I think it is really cool to see blogging embraced by a major association like the CMA. And, even cooler to see the level of participation and interaction that it has generated in the past three months since it was launched.

It looks so good now that I may be forced to revise The Client Side. I love a good make work project!

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home