Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life after The 30 Second Spot author - Joseph Jaffe to keynote 2006 Digital Marketing Conference

I promised I would never double-post (i.e. the exact same post on two blogs). However, I wanted to share this news here as well as on the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association - Canadian Marketing Blog.

So, this little introduction and acknowledgement is enough for me to say I didn’t officially break my doubling-up rule. I will simply point you here: Joseph Jaffe confirmed as keynote for Canadian Marketing Association 2006 Digital Marketing Conference.

Mark your calendars for October 19 & 20th.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this and to spending more time with my second correspondent!

Congrats on the blog and keep on keeping on!

Joseph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home